Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The King and Jess and Atsu and...

So right on par for my life: I go to see a friend in a show and discover that I know someone else in the show as well. I think this happens about 80% of the times I go to the theatre.

Katie Leslie and I went to see Jessica Wu in the National Tour of The King and I. My friend from AMDA Atsu Shinomiya is also in the ensemble. yay! Got to see them both. Got to surprise Atsu! Thursday the four of us and maybe some others are going out for a drink after the show. I'm looking forward to it.

It was really great to talk to Katie for a while. I was reminded of how my classmates viewed me - as a got it all together can do anything I want personality. I often feel like I've got the world fooled, but Katie pointed out that that in itself is a talent just like all the rest.

Anyhow, it's wonderful to have another friend around. Hopefully we'll get together a bit more often.

In other news: I gave up soda for lent. Anything that's carbonated. This should be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home