Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Thank God Tomorrow is Friday...

It's been a rough day(s).

Yesterday, for example: Flat tire (fortunately, in my driveway) Long rehearsal for Harvey, work with nothing to do... as usual, Parent meeting for Anything Goes, got home to discover my computer had crashed... Cried for an hour.

Today, I'm just exhausted. I had to get up early to work on Choreography for Heaven Hop, and it has to be really good 'cause it's Shannon's number. I was supposed to do it last night, but was too busy trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with my computer. Now, I'm at work, again with nothing to do.

Bright spot of my day: Byron Jones' debut CD www.redfont.com I NEED THIS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home