Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Soooooo sick....

Ugh. It's been a long week. First my back, then my side and now a mild flu. If I didn't know me I might think I was a hypochondriac. But believe me, I'm not. I just need to get better by tomorrow afternoon so I can continue with my NY plans and my Friday morning audition.

Things in general are ok. Harvey blocking rehearsals started today. I think it went alright. I was able to fill the time and accomplish everything I intended to. Yesterday I got a nice phone call. A theatre company in Chicago called to offer me a stage management gig. It was a nice long commitment too - Jan to April. However, tech week/opening is during my trip to London. It's good to know that my resume is still floating around out there.

I have an interview with Starbucks on Monday. I don't have much else to say about that. I need a second job and it would be nice to gain some benefits, which is something that Starbucks offers PT employees. It would also be nice to be able to transfer if I head back to NY anytime soon.

Monday and Tuesday are also auditions for The Importance of Being Earnest. My childhood friend, Eric Long, is directing. I think I'm going to go on Tuesday. Yay! ...Earnest is one of my favorite plays.

Brian is opening Measure for Measure tonight. I'm really sad that I'm not going to be able to see it. I'm still as crazy about him as ever, and more grateful him everyday. So, of course I want to be there to support everything he does. Unfortunately, even if I had been feeling well I wouldn't have been able to make it. Break a leg, Sweetheart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home