Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Brian

I haven't gushed about Brian in a while.

He is more wonderful then ever and I can't believe how lucky I am, almost six months later, to still have him in my life. Prior to meeting Brian, I had had some pretty bad luck in the romance department, but as soon as I met him everything was alright. I'll never forget sitting in Zelda rehearsal my first day, watching the rest of the cast work on choreography, and only noticing Brian. He left before I was able to say hello at the end, but I went right home to figure out how many scenes I had with him.

Things have not been easy for us, and there will be more hard times ahead, but we're in it together. I am unbelievably blessed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home