Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Monday, January 17, 2005

D'oh!!!!!!!! (thank you, Homer)

I am easily the biggest moron in the history of the world. So I got a traffic ticket in November. I decided to go to court to deal with it that way. They sent the letter with my date, and I wrote in my calendar "1/17 1:15 - Court." So this morning I sped home from state college to get ready for court, I found my paper telling me where I needed to go and I look at the date and it says "January 12, 2005." AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH I guess I didn't need that $75 anyhow....

Oh yes, other news. Shannon is pissed at me again. She didn't get the role she wanted. I honestly had nothing to do with it. And it's a fact of this business that she better get used to. if I were her I'd be glad I got a prinicpal role instead fo being cast in the ensemble, or not cast at all. She gets angry when people say she only gets roles because of me or mom, and then she acts like she expects me to get her the role she wants. You can't have it both ways. again, anyhow...

So I guess I'm going to get in the shower and head to work on time today... Maybe I'll hit up a dance class tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home