Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Mid November Report - happy now?

Brian finally yelled at me for not keeping up with this blog. Sorry about that...

I've been busier then busy. The brief version is this: I quit Miracle for several reasons, primarily because the director had no idea what she was doing but was going around proclaiming to be the best director in Baltimore. They also decided that they weren't going to license the show, but rather update it and make it "Better". I'll just say that I can't stand people with that sort of ego, and I hope they get caught... I've been going full-speed ahead on the marketing for You Can't Take It With You and I think everything is in good shape for that. The next step for me is to get the programs together. I had a production meeting with Diane Crews to discuss Harvey and I'm ready and excited for that to begin as well!

My job is ok. I'm bored out of my mind most of the time, so I've been using the time and the office to work on my marketing projects. I've also been looking for teaching gigs.

I've been spending as much time as possible with Brian. Which unfortunately hasn't been too much. I went up last weekend to see him in Once On This Island. I was really impress with how much he's grown as a performer even since Zelda. We might make a musical theatre star out of you yet! We also went to the PSU/MSU football game. That wasn't nearly as exciting as I expected it to be, perhaps due to the nasty weather and the crappy season.

Brian came down last night, and I'm very much looking forward to four or five days of happiness...

Of course, we'll be spending that time at the zoo... I mean, at my mother's house, while she's away. I can't believe she's leaving a gang of kids alone in her home: Me, Brian, Steven, Madeline, Andrew, (maybe Laura), Shannon, and the German... I mean Julia. Plus Chelsea, Duke, Lady, and Spencer. Whoo hoo...!

Tomororw is Thanksgiving. Maybe my favorite holiday... We are going to Mary's house. All of us. Plus, Dave, Fran, Jamie, Barb, Janet, Steve, Emily, Nonna, Joey, Dot, Gabe, Regina, Diane, Bob, Annie, (Mary's Family: Gus, Melinda, Tyler, Ashley, Will, Preston), and lord only knows who else! Defiantely missing will be Devin, Jess, and Devin's Grilled Turkey.

ok, there. I've updated. Leave me alone... ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home