Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Sorry for the Delay

Sorry it's been a while. I've had a pretty busy week and a half.

Halloween was spent driving to NYC for the day to rehearsal with James and Maricio for Zelda. We had lunch with Jerry Mitchell (that was exciting...), rehearsed in James' gorgeous apt, and then headed back to the country. I'm not certain how productiven the day was, but whatev... It was cool to go the city with Brian.

The week was filled with craziness. I have definately taken on too much. I almost wish I could quit the show I'm in, but that would be letting a lot of people down. Now that Zelda is done again I have more time to focus on Miracle. Speaking of Zelda, the PSU reading was on Sunday. What a bizarre experience. The people who were supposed to be there didn't come and so there was some whoo-ha about that, but we still did it to fulfill the requirement for the competition. For fear of sounding like a pyscho, I will say that I'm still very much attached to the project.

I'm doing marketing for the high school play. This would be the same high school play that I did not get hired to direct. On that note, I won't go into how I'm feeling about the production, but I am doing my job and we'll leave it at that.

Harvey is coming up soon. I really need to get to work on that!

What else?

Oh yes, going to a workshop at PSU Harrisburg with a casting director from Mali-Finn Casting. They do a lot of movie casting in NY. Hopefully something good will come from that. Then I'm either coming home to celebrate my grandfathers birthday, or I'm going up to State College to see Once On This Island.

I need a vacation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home