Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Monday, August 30, 2004

So Beautiful by Idina Menzel

This song has been floating through my mind all day. hmmm.... wonder why??! ;-)

Sometimes I watch you while you're sleeping
I see you're having dreams tonight
And I know just by the way you're breathing
that I'm a vision in your mind
Where ever you may go my love
Where ever you may be
all that matters in this world is just lying next to me
so sleep tight sweetheart, you're free
So beautiful, you make me smile
So wonderful you're in my life
Incredible that you are mine
So beautiful you give me life
You bring me joy, you bring me sight...

...Where ever I may go my love
Where ever I may be
I know my dreams will find you lying next to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home