Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Tomorrow is another day.

Wacky-ass day today.

Last day at the OG where I sliced my leg open by pulling over a cart of dishes onto myself and the floor. Very loud noise, great way to start the day. Came home and took a nap (a favorite past-time). Shannon and I decided spur of the moment to go to Hersheypark for the evening. Brian got us comp tickets... (love him!) and spent the evening riding the rollercoasters with us. Shannon promptly left her purse (cell phone, wallet, and keys) in Brian's car. We got a flat tire halfway home, which I heroically changed all by myself (and one slightly panicked call home) and taught Shannon how to do it. Finally home.

Tomorrow I start my real job. Rehearsals begin for The Secret Garden at the Fulton. I'm getting excited!!! First though, I need sleep!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home