Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Hersheypark Happy


brikatehershey
Originally uploaded by actorkate.

Yesterday spent the day with the fam and friends at Hersheypark. It was a long tiring day, but I think we all had fun. (It's really hard to take a group of 8 and stick together all day). We saw Brian's show, which despite his constant bitching about it, was really quite cute.

I got to spend most of the evening with Brian, Meghan, "Dutch" and friends. It made my day complete. Later Brian and I ended up going to a diner for some food and "watched" some law and order...

Don't have rehearsal until 2:30 and I woke up in a happy place. It's going to be a good day. I can already tell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home