Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Thursday, August 19, 2004

good week.

It's been a nice week. It's nice to only have one job at a time. It's nice to be paid to do what I do. It's nice to sleep in till 10. It's nice to have a 2 hour rehearsal and get paid for 8 (twice).

Ok. So for all the interested kids: I met Jessica. She's nice and she seems to have known every thing that was going on in good 'ole Mechanicsburg. And they are officially broken up. Pretty much end of story. (i'm not allowed to talk about the male half of that story, as it pisses Brian off ;-) not that I blame him much)

Today, I'm going to lunch with mi madre and shannon. Then I'm going to spend the afternoon working on my stuff for the show. Rehearsal at 5. Then crazy Chuck's party - hottub and all!!!! Whoo hoo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home