Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Thursday, August 26, 2004

I'm only thinking of...

I've had a lot on my mind lately. Yesterday I realized how much some things are bugging me. First off, money. Money always worries me. I don't know how to better deal with it. I don't have extravagant expenses, I just don't make very much. It's on my mind a lot now with student loans due and my need to buy a car... Secondly, I have not heard from Justin in about three weeks. This really worries me as he's stationed in Iraq and generally we are in touch at least once a week, via email or letter. The sucky thing is that I can't do anything about except wait for news... (those who really know me, know that I'm not nearly as patient as I seem). Third, my landlord (Big Frank) has not returned my deposit yet. I've left messages for him, but he's not communicated with me about it one way or another. I'm very frustrated about this, because if I had it, I could put a downpayment on a fabulous car I found. (97 Jetta for 2800). AARRRGGGGHHHHH. Besides, there's no reason for him not to return it. Of course there's the other stuff to worry about: next job, Brian leaving, my weight issues, Zelda, etc...

Good news, I have no criminal record... (I had to have a background check for the school job)... sigh... I just need a perpetual nap.

1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's because I was going home to my wife. Get it in your head once and for all that there is nothing between us. I love my wife and my wife only.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home