Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Monday, July 12, 2004

Bo-do-dee-oh

Excellent rehearsal tonight! Yay!

Hate my job. Will look for something new for after Secret Garden. Substituting perhaps???

I think I talked to Seth in the middle of the night last night, not sure. Confirmation on that one please? (actually, I think we talked twice. Not sure why he likes to call in the middle of the night though...)

Fool me once, fool me twice, let's fool around again
Cause, baby,I'm in a Zelda mood tonight.

You won't find old romance anymore
Candy hearts with silly poems, anymore
Soda pop for a dime,
well, now there's just no time
for old romance.

Prohibition? Well, how long can it last?
Prohibition, breaking rules is a gas...
So tell us Mr. Wilson, what will you think of next?
Well, just thank the dear lord that there's sex!

If we could stop the world and live the moment now
We'd break the rules and make love, boy, and how!...
I want to spend the night with you
We could make whoopee!


Zelda
July 29-August 1
www.ltmonline.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home