Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Quick update and out the door again!

Hey friends, sorry for the delay... I have been busy,busy,busy... The quick version is this: Started working at the Ollive Garden, in the middle of training. Been Teching the EMC dance concert in hanover for three days. Yesterday drove to DC to audition for the Air Force Choir. Tomorrow, driving to NYC to get the rest of my stuff and to have lunch with crazy Seth.

At the moment, I'm supposed to be driving to Hanover for my 11am call... yeah, that's not gonna happen.... another full day of "don't talk please" "sshhhhh" "no tapping backstage" "Shut up" "you know better" and "girls, please!" Well, I'm earning my money, that's for sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home