Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Friday, June 18, 2004

Catching Up... Sorry.

Sorry I've been so lazy about posting. I've just been lazy...

Things here are ok. I'm in a weird transitional place, I'm not sure I like it very much.

The show is awful. Aiy... oh well.

Shannon and I have been spending some quality time though which is good. Between her and Ciara, my plans keep changing as to what I'm going to do and where I'm going to go. I can't stay here. That much I know. Then there's Chicago... I'm kind of afraid to go there until I'm totally over Geoff. I'm afraid it'll become this huge mess, and then two of the three people I know there won't be around for me. I haven't heard from him. I assume he's doing well. Whenever I think of him I get sad and then really angry and then sad again. He practically begged me to move there... G, if you still read this thing, drop me a line sometime.

The thing is, I might have some directing opportunities around here this fall. It'll suck to be here, but it's work. Shannon and I talked about the possibility of me staying here until next June and then moving with her back to New York. Argh... My biggest issue with that, is if I do that, I give up any chance of even being friends with Geoff. It's sad that that's what holding me back in making these decisions. However, speaking of friends, almost all of mine live in NY. And now that Seth and I are back in friend mode, I'm really sad to be leaving the city. Too many decisions. I feel like my head is going to burst. The last thing is that I'm considering audition for the Singing Sergeants, the Airforce Choral Ensemble, based in DC. It was Emily's idea and I'm starting to think it's a good one. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (feedback would be greatly appreciated.)

I'm going to see Maurice in Ragtime again. This time it's at the Fulton Opera House in Lancaster, PA. Not far from here. Tomorrow is the graduation party. I've already spent the morning scrubbing lawn furniture (jealous, aren't you). And later, i think I'm going to the pool.

Not a whole lot going on other then the craziness in my head. Second interview for the Olive Garden on Monday. Auditions for the Fulton on Sunday...

2 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger The Crowe's Nest said...

kate...don't worry. things will get better! email me some time :)

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger The Crowe's Nest said...

kate...don't worry. things will get better! email me some time :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home