Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

What a day!!!!

Wow.

First off, I got a letter from Justin from Iraq. I can't even describe how great that makes me feel. We used to talk on the phone at least once a week and then crap happened and we didn't speak to each other for over a year. Now it's a quick game of catch-up. I miss him alot. One of the few people that understood all about me. it's funny that while I was in college, my close friends tried to discourage my friendship with him, just because... and I didn't really stay in touch with any of them. I'm glad I didn't listen to them, only to my heart.

Second, I have an interview for a driecting gig at one of the local high schools. yay! Almost total artistic reign...

Third, I GOT A JOB AT THE FULTON!!!!! A production of The Secret Garden, making some good money and getting equity points! whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lastly, Zelda is going really really well. I'm in a time crunch learning lyrics and lines but the choreography is done and now it's just a matter of memorization. I also have a flapper dress to make!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home