Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Is this home? Am I here for a day or forever...

I'm home now. I've been home for a few days, just vegging out. Not a whole lot going on which is really nice. Beauty rehearsals started last night...

Oh, this is going to be a long summer... We had choral rehearsal while the principals started blocking. Since technically I'm both and they haven't assigned solo lines in the ensemble I decided it would be better to go to choral rehearsal. I was most definately wrong. I can't even describe how disorganized and wasteful our time was. Too much time spent on things that didn't matter yet and not enough time spent on important things, like parts. I marched right up to Quiggley and told him that I was going to kill him for bringing me and then I was going to kill myself. Aiy... Hopefully once we get out of music rehearsal it'll be better.

As much as I love hearing from Seth everyday, I can't help but think there's something weird about it. I dunno. Maybe it's because I haven't spoken to him for so long and now we're making up for lost time. I certainly don't want it to stop, but I can't help thinking that someone is going to get hurt eventually...

To make things more confusing, Quig is trying to set me up with a guy in the cast, named Seth. freaky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home