Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Prohibition, here I come!

For those who haven't heard, I quit Beauty and the Beast. I just couldn't do it. No patience, if you will (my biggest curse lately). However, right on par for my life, a new project has fallen into my lap. YAY! I will be playing Zelda Fitzgerald in a new musical called Zelda. If anyone knows anything about her, then you'll realize how much fun this is going to be!!!!! (thanks to Quiggley for thinking of me...)

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zelda was crazy... at age 30 she wanted desperately to become a ballerina... that's awesome!!!
<3 ducky

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) good choice!! when/where is this "Zelda" taking place? ~Meghan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home