Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Moving Day

I'm sitting amidst boxes, with packing yet to finish, waiting for my mom and Charlie to get here. I'm leaving New York today. Wow, am I filled with mixed emotions. The past month has been filled with really high strung emotions and wild feelings. It'll be good to get home.

Seth and I went out last night. We talked about many things, most of which I'll never share here. It's odd to think that I have this confidant out there who has been through hell with me and so I can honestly tell anything. Being with him last night made me realize that I've been looking too hard for someone to fall in love with. When Seth and I met, it was completely by accident, and it was so comfortable from the very first moment. Even having not seen him for several years, it was still comfortable and familiar. We did what we loved to do most when we were dating, we walked. We walked from Grand Central to Washington Square Park to sit and stare at the arch and talk. I didn't want the evening to end, even though I didn't get home until 4am. (Nothing I'd be willing to write here can describe how I really felt about the evening. However, to get a better idea of who this person is to me please see the entry entitled Journey To the Past.)

So today, I'm dragging already. Oh well... Need to finish packing.

1 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger The Crowe's Nest said...

hey, good luck today! drop me an email sometime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home