Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Friday, June 11, 2004

Friday Morning Report

It's Friday. My last day in New York. Sad, and yet, not. This week has been a strange one. I've seen more old friends then I could've imagined. The weirdest goodbye, however, I think was Matt. I didn't expect to feel emotional about it. We haven't spent much time together this year. He gave me a hug and kiss and it was the first time I felt something about leaving the city.

Today, I'm going to lunch with my friend Mike from high school. (I'm not sure that counts because he'll be near home while I'm there.) Then tonight, I'm going to visit with Seth. We haven't seen each other in several years, though we live in the same city and chat online a lot. It'll be a good thing, I think.

The packing is coming along. I took my bed apart last night. It's really quite compact in pieces!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home