Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The Tonys

So the Tony nominations came out.

I wasn't nominated, again this year.

I just don't get it. Why don't they like me? I'm beautiful, I'm talented.

Oh right... Broadway... haven't done Broadway yet.


Anyhow, I'm very sorry to say that I haven't seen any of this years nominees. (Disgraceful, I know) But, I'm really hoping for Spamalot to take everything, as only a play named after fake canned meat should. No really, Eric Idle and his cast of Pythons are fantastic (errr, I think they are, as I haven't seen it yet...)

The one category I won't be able to pick someone from is Leading Actress in a Play: Laura Linney, Cherry Jones, Phyllicia Rhashaad, Kathleen Turner, and Mary-Louise Parker.

Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home