Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Now my life is rosie...

It's been a while... AGAIN. So sorry.

I've been neck deep in rehearsals for My Fair Lady and I picked up several hours a week teaching Performing Arts at York Country Day School. This appointment also includes directing the Middle School musical The Fabulous Fable Factory (May 20 and 21 @ 7:30pm), and supervising the 5th Grade Play and the Mentor/Independent Study productions. It's been a wild ride so far, but I'm finally finding a level of comfort with the students, the teachers, and my general surroundings.

In other career-related news, I had an excellent audition at Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre (part of the Pather Family Theatres, for those who know what that is). They were seeing people for 42nd Street, The Pajama Game, adn their Christmas show. I have the first two shows already on my resume, which I hope is a bonus. I am also directing a production of Bye Bye Birdie for Eichelberger this summer. That was one of my first shows and I'm very excited and nostolgic for it.

Brian is auditioning for a major film today. That's very exciting!!!! More details later, if he shares them with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home