Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Friday, March 25, 2005

Feels like a Saturday

...which is good because tomorrow will just feel like hell. I'm headed out to help Joe Backdrop witih dry tech for Anything Goes. Tomorrow is wet tech, which I'm dreading because very few people involved in this production care about it. I have a difficult time not caring about a piece of theatre that I am working on. Needless to say, it's frustrating.

However, after tech today I get to come home, do some laundry, memorize some lines. I found one of my dialect books (not the good one... :-( ) so I will also be spending some quality time with that.

Went out the Shannon and the girls after my rehearsal last night. We saw the dumbest "scary" movie ever. The Ring 2. Not only was it dumb, but it was long! oh well...

Ok, gotta go throw on some nasty clothes and head out...

cheerio, guv'ner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home