Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Friday, April 29, 2005

i totally forgot a few things...

...my brain is soooo not working right now.

Going to the O's game with mi madre. Really really really looking forward to it. I love baseball, and I can finally FINALLY be proud to be an Orioles fan again.

Also, got to finally talk to my old pal Talon yesterday. I honest to God thought that he hated me because of the demise of my relationship with his roommate. (Whom Talon set me up with...I might add.) We hadn't really talked since the final break-up last May... that's a long time not to talk to someone. Well, the truth is that this was Talon's first year of Grad School and he was just busy, something I can completely understand having just completed grad School myself. So, yay, my friend's back!

I should put in today that I made hotel reservations for my and Shannon to go to OC, MD in June. We are staying at a beautiful hotel right on the Boardwalk. ABSOLUTELY, can't wait. (P.S. Shannon this is your graduation and birthday present!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home