Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Luck Be A Lady

So, I've had a run of really good luck lately. Let's review: I got the directing gig at DreamWrights. We're doing a Zelda reading in a few weeks. I got the lead role in Miracle On 34th Street at a new dinner theatre in Baltimore (www.justleftofbroadway.com). I successfully purchased an awesome car on ebay (1999 Hyundai Accent). The Cincy gig is becoming a reality (ok that one's a little scary). There you have it. I think that's it. Oh, right, of course, I got to spend time with Brian.

On the flip side, I'm real tired of living in my father's house. I guess there's not much I can do about it right now, but it's starting to suck. I feel like I'm 12 and I have to ask permission to do anything. I'm 26. I should've known this would get old real fast. It's hard to justify the expense of an apartment though, when I have a place to stay for free... argh. Someone please remind my father that I lived on my own in New York City for four years...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home