Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Friday, October 01, 2004

Well, I'm almost finished with my first week of work. I've never felt lazier in my life. There just hasn't been anything for me to do. Friday's, I hear, are especially lazy. Cool.

It's been a semi-interesting week, I guess. I've been taking dance classes as often as possible. I got in Pilates, Ballet and Modern within the past two days. I love modern. I had never taken it before, but damn is it cool. I'm going to take it on Monday with a slightly more advanced group... (Haha... Shannon, that means you!!!) courtesy of "Miss Martha." Tuesday, I drove through a smallish hurricane to take text books to Brian for his directing paper... (really it was just an excuse to see him.) Alan P. Kenney and I discussed the possibilities of a theatre company. If there was anyone in the world that I would partner with on that it would be Alan. I went out for drinks with Ciara and Martha on Wednesday to discuss life (men and work). It's official, I'm not working at the high school, and after that god-awful interview where the Assistant Principal, practically laid his head on the desk the entire time, I'm glad. I don't want to work for those people, and I'm sorry that that's what that school has come to. Tomorrow I get to go camping with Brian. (YAY!!!) and then Sunday, we are going over to Colette's to discuss various Zelda related projects.


Just got off the phone with Ciara. I get to take Bailey for the evening! YA!!!!!!!! I love that little girl. She might as well be my own.

Ok, one that happy note, off to do more of nothing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home