Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Monday, September 27, 2004

Monday, once again...

Well, the Garden has closed. I'm glad. It was a good experience, but still, I'm ready to move on to other things. Ben came down for the day to see the show. He, Brian and I went to TOG of all places for lunch. It was nice to have Brian and Ben meet each other. They both seemed to like the other, so that makes me happy.

Brian was down for the entire weekend. That was a nice treat for me. He got here in time for the Broadway Cares/Equity Fights Aids Benefit Cabaret that the cast did. He saw the show Saturday night, and then Sunday after lunch he headed back to State College. Every time we spend together we grow a little bit more. This weekend was no exception, although the end of it saw a little bit of a crossroad. We'll get through. That much I believe.

Anyhow, I'm feeling a bit melancholy this morning. So, I guess it's time for coffee and a shower. I start my new job this afternoon. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home