Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Friday, September 17, 2004

bedtime once again.

5 shows since Tuesday. Good grief. Don't have to be at the theatre for another 18 hours or so....

I love this. I'm sitting in front of the tv, laptop out, watching M*A*S*H (the best sitcom of all time, no matter what anyone else says...) drinking a glass of wine and chatting with Meghan and Adam. I'm sleepy, but i'm kinda waiting to see if Brian logs on... I'm pathetic. Just hush, I already know it.

So the grand job search begins for a day job. Let me know if anyone hears of anything. Just say no to TOG! (my new motto).

1 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger MeanMrMustard said...

You need comments. :)

Twenty-something years ago I was right where you are now: in the middle of a production schedule, up late and pining for a girl far away. Okay, I didn't have a laptop -- all we had were phone calls and letters -- and M*A*S*H was still running in primetime, but you get the idea.

Pathetic? Yes, but in a sweet, romantic sense. Pathos isn't a bad thing; it's what makes the world go 'round.

Best of luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home