Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I'm singing in the rain...

So, I'm sitting at work with nothing to do. Actually, truly, nothing to do. I don't expect that this will last very long. However, I can't complain too much for now.

Still waiting on that school gig. I'm beginning to realize that the administration doesn't care too much about it, and that really saddens me. My entire career was built upon the foundations of my experiences in the Susquehannock Drama Department. I recognize that not every student will want to pursue acting, however, theatre has so much more to offer to young people then just acting careers. Well, they did say this week and it is only Tuesday...

So it looks like the camping trip has been moved up to this weekend. Provided Brian hasn't forgotten about some prior obligation (sorry, had to put it in there!!!). I'm really excited about it. I don't think I've been camping since before my parents got divorced (12 years ago!?!) I'm hoping to take my camera and get some get autunm leaves pictures. (maybe some pics of Brian too... ;-) )

Off to help Shannon with college essays... I love being a big sister.

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

 
At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The job search engines seems good and the internet jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for retail jobs,
since my keyword "customer care jobs" nor healthcare jobs did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home