Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Friday, September 17, 2004

Rain drops keep falling on my head

What a perfect rainy day. I know it's hurricane rain, but I don't care. I kinda wish I could just stay in and curl up with a movie and a Brian, but alas, I must go to work and earn some money, and Brian's probably knee deep in preparing for auditions anyhow. It's also Dave and Fran's anniversary so they are probably just waiting for me to get out of the house! HA!

I've decided that I am going to work over at the Dance Shoppe. Between that and teaching, I think I'll be ok. I registered with a bunch of temp places online today, so worse case I can do that. My Mantra: Everything works out as it should. I just need to chill out a bit. School thing is still out there. I have another interview/meeting with folks up there next Friday. If we don't get a move on thought there won't be enough time to produce a show!

Ok, enough... off to act for a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home