Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Friday, September 10, 2004

To Anna:

Wow, so apparently Anna reads this thing. Who knew. I don't know what she thinks my feelings for Seth are, but I'm pretty sure she's entirely wrong in her thinking. I had very little to do with the break up, except remind Seth of who he is. He and I went through a lot a bad stuff together, hurt each other and have finally finally made amends. Those amends don't include getting back together, no matter what Anna or anyone else may think. We are friends, who barely have time to talk anymore... I'm sorry that Anna seems to think I had any thing to do with this. I feared I might early on, and Seth assured me that I didn't, and that he was making all decisions on his own. So in an effort not to revert back to middle school cattiness, I won't write anymore about it here. Anna, I'm sorry for you... but I'm most definately not the bad guy here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home