Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Down with McD!!!... and a reunion of sorts!

Chris took me to see Supersize Me yesterday. This is an independant documentary style film about the affects of fast food on the population of the world. Wow. All I can say is that I will never eat fast food again. Go see it...

In other news: I was recently thinking about my old pal, Troy Scarborough. He and I were in the same class at AMDA and we were pretty good friends. After I left I lost touch with most of my friends from there, including Troy. Well, last week I was wondering what he was up too and decided to Google him. Turns out that he's been touring with The Full Monty for some time (yay!!!). Unrelated, Ben is doing Love's Labour's Lost with NJ Shakes and I'm going to see it tonight. SO, I went on the website to get directions and low and behold, I discover that my old friend Troy Scarborough is in this show with my best friend, Ben! Once again proving that, not only is it a small world in general, but that the theatre community is unbelievably tiny. (Just ask Rebecca, who got flirt with Jimmy Fallon at the Tony's on Sunday...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home