Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Monday, September 04, 2006

Back to reality.

Things seem to be back to normal. Whatever "normal" is. I'm getting a hang on my new life. My time is figuring itself out. I found free internet in Times Square, which helps a lot.

The weekend was nice. Saturday, we went out for a nice relaxing evening - Dinner, Sweeney Todd, and dessert. Nice extra bonus, Ben took us backstage, which really knocked the socks off of my date. (It's the little things.) We came home and sat up and talked for a long while. Work yesterday, sorta, and two movies: Little Miss Sunshine and The Illusionist. Then home for some MUCH needed sleep.

Today, back to work. I've got Danny... stuff to do. Still desperately in need of donations. We need about $500 more to be safe... I have faith, it will all work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home