Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Another Sleepless Night

Bill Finn's song from "In Trousers" has been smoldering in my brain since waking up (late) this morning.

I. Am. Exhausted.

Somewhere between 6:00pm and 1:00am my world got really shook up and I feel like I was on a skateboard hanging on to the back of the bus as it continued to pick up speed, barely hanging on.

Why do I insist on putting everyone else before myself? I have to start making decisions without asking everyone else what they want first. Everytime I take the initiative and someone is hurt or unhappy with me, I feel incredibly guilty. This is true in all aspects of my life.

I think I may have fucked up two really important things in my life last night.

Go, me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home