Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Monday, August 14, 2006

I am sleepy.

ah. Please disregard the previous post. I was out of my mind. I'm better now.

So the weekend...

The weekend was grand. Friday I did training for my new job, which I think is going to have some aspects that I struggle with, which could be fun. I also started teaching a new student on Friday mornings, which is really good for me to get back to basics. Friday night I sat outside for hours reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (again). A nice way to spend a summer evening.

Saturday morning we held auditions for Danny and the Deep Blue Sea. It was really eye-opening. Two words: sadism and "rye-bon". Let the games begin! Then I had a wonderful Saturday afternoon/evening with an amazing man.

Sunday I did my first day of work, came home and crashed, and then had a late-night ice cream/movie date.

I really can't complain about a whole lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home