Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Continuing from this morning...

I had a lovely lunch with my sister in Central Park. It is gorgeous today... It's days like this that make me really love New York. I can't believe it's almost summer again. It's been several years since I've stay in the city for the summer and I am really looking forward to it. Movies in Bryant Park. Midsummer Nights Swing at Lincoln Center. The Pool in Astoria Park.

Speaking of Summer, I got word today that I will get to take this amazing audition workshop through New School Drama. It's a three-week immersion course working on audition skills for Musical Theatre. It includes workshops with some awesome talent and trips to shows with talk backs (funny enough, Sweeney is one fo those ventures... hahahaa!). This is exactly what I need professionally right now. The timing couldn't be better.

Life is pretty good at the moment... I could think of one thing to make it better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home