Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Friday, December 23, 2005

Strike is over

Yeah, the strike is over...

The only thing I have to say about it is this: If you took a friggin cab anywhere - especially less then 20 blocks, do not say one word of complaint to anyone about the strike at all.

Walking home from manhattan two nights in a row, really makes me appreciate the walk to my subway stop now - which I once thought was too long.

Ok. going home today. I'm a moron. Reserved a car for yesterday, thought I did it for today = no car. Charlie is going to pick us up after he finishes work in Allentown, PA. So good, minor mistake saves me $324. excellent.


In other news, saw Ben yesterday. Got the backstage tour. I belong there... I really truly do. We are going to have dinner on tuesday night to really catch up.

Also saw Dirty Rotten Scoundrels - was ok. Norbert Leo butz was FANTASTIC! Deserved his Tony absolutely.

TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home