Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Friday, October 21, 2005

Old Friend

Got to see Talon today. We did what we always do when we see each other - had coffee. I think I can blame my addiction to caffeine solely on my friendship with Talon.

I'll admit, I was fearful of the meeting. I have to say though, that Talon has been a wonderful friend in the way he handled his two good friends breaking up. I also got to meeet Talon's new girlfriend, who is beautiful and from what I can tell, perfect for him.

When I was at SU I had a fairly large group of friends. We all grew our seperate ways, and those I figured I'd stay in touch with forever (Beth, Dawn, Suzanne, Lindsay) I barely know. Erin and I have managed it somehow - luck I think. And Travis, who was one of my best friends there, has been able to keep up with me. (I went to his wedding a few weeks ago, it was beautiful and his new wife truly is a prize!) My friendship with Talon surprises me. I'm very thankful that we are still friends, but I would've never guessed it 9 years ago.

Talked to Brian. Chicago was a bust and I can't wait to be home! Might go see a show tonight, don't really know... Home tomorrow!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful site. Although I did not find resume tips as a directmatch to your site, I did however enjoy the monster jobs from other posts.
Thanks again for being here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home