Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Monday, November 14, 2005

The Pond

My ice skates came and I got to break them in on the very crowded Pond at Bryant Park. Brian even went with me... ! It's really nice that Citi has sponsored this beautiful FREE resource for the city of New York. But honestly, did they have to tell the tourists? Wouldn't it make more sense to let the residents use the free place and make the tourists pay for the rink at Rockefeller or Wollman rink in Central Park? Yeah, i know, I'm selfish... I'd also like to be able to skate faster then a snail. Still, it was fun to go. Afterward we walked up 5th avenue and started to think about Christmas Shopping. Hard to believe it's that time already! The decorations are up in Astoria already. With the balmy weather, it's very strange.

;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home