Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

what happened to the big storm we were getting?

I really wish my sister would finish her web site... Of course I also wish she would learn her lines, lyrics, and choreography... I guess I shouldn't be greedy. ;-)

We got some snow yesterday. It really wasn't as bad as I had hoped it would be. I mean I still had to go to work and all. Today the kids have a two-hour delay, so that means I need to run a rehearsal, I'm not yet prepared for tonight. Excellent. I was supposed to go see SuesSpeare this morning, but the school where they were performing is having a two-hour delay. I don't know if they are still performing or not.

Heading to England on Saturday. YAY!! We still haven't planned anything, but it will be a nice relaxing week for sure.

Not a whole lot happening. I was in bed watching hours of Law and Order pretty early last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home