Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Another week down

It's been a weird week.

I'm somewhat glad it's over... Looked at a few cars. Just missed the one I really wanted. damn. Spent some time with Brian. Not enough, as usual. Lost the lead role at YLT to the supreme overactor. (That's just a sign that I'm beyond them). Colette is scheming some sort of Zelda reading at PSU. Or so I heard, from Brian. I have an audition today for A Baltimore Christmas Carol. Three auditions on Monday and Tuesday. I have to find a Dickenese Monolgue... whatever the hell that is. Maybe some Oscar Wilde...

I found a recipe yesterday for Pumpkin Ravioli in Sage Butter Sauce. mmmm.... So I'm going to make that for dinner tonight. Cooking sounds very relaxing right now. Bri is coming down tonight. If he get's out of rehearsal early we are going to try to see my friend Casey in his improv show.

Ok, have to go get ready for this audition...

Oh yeah, Rachel talked to Big Frank yesterday. Apparently, he sent my deposit. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home