Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Thursday, October 14, 2004

For Bill Wesbrooks...

...who always told me to take bigger risks - I'm buying a car from ebay. Nice right?! Sunday we go to get it/make sure it's what ebay said it was... YAY!!!

I feel like a grown up all of a sudden. I have car insurance now and I consolidated all my loans today. Brian made arrangements for our spring break trip. I have an appointment with the Harmon Agency next week (Talent Agency in Harrisburg). I'm meeting with the Dreamwrights folks on Saturday. I may have a christmas show gig - will find out on Monday, perhaps. Wow that's a lot for one week.

Now I just have to get slightly better organized so I can keep track of all of it. Goal this week: Focus on consistantly balancing my check book and not spending extraneously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home