Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Way to Go Edgar!

I read the most amazing editorial by E.L. Doctorow this morning, about George W. Bush. I will find a link to post. It covered my feelings about the upcoming election pretty well. I'm not a terribly political person, and I'm probably the only blogger not really getting down and dirty about the election in my weblog, but I do feel very strongly about Bush not winning. Not that I prefer Kerry, per se. But truly anyone can be a more compassionate president then the asshole we have in office now.

On a happier note, I'm starting to think about Christmas shopping. I have two new people to shop for this year! Yay!!! (That would be Julia and Brian for those confused.)

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well well well...Christmas shopping? It seems you've left one very important person off your list of new giftees. (not that I want a present...just wanna tease you) If you guess who, you win the prize ;)

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Kate Monster said...

meghan???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home