Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Monday, August 02, 2004

Absolute Perfection

I am walking on clouds.

Zelda is done now, but I have never become so attached to a character, to a cast, to a creative team... If I were a writer I would better be able to put this all into words, however I'm not, so just try to catch a glimpse of my glow. CJ wrote a song, somewhat about the 20's and this experience and when he sends me the lyrics I will post them. As he sang it there were six of us standing together hanging on to each other "as if [we were] gold or something." There was no better gift that was given during this experience then that song.

I'm sorry that I missed saying goodbye to everyone last night. I'm especially sorry not to see Meghan, Adam, and CJ before they left (somehow I think Meghan will understand...) I was a little wrapped up in another goodbye...

(I'm in such a good mood, that even the OG didn't bother me today)

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That the show had to end is sad, that it ended on such a wonderful note is a blessing. What started as a production from hell came full circle to create a show to be proud of. I'll miss you! All of you.

CJ's song was amazing. I'm sorry to anyone who didn't get to hear it. The lyrics will give you an idea, but you missed the emotion that went into it's production and that which was felt by those present.

And I'm sorry that we missed saying an appropriate good-bye last night too, but you are right in your thinking--I do understand.

Love always everyone!
~Meghan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home