Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Hot time in the old town... part deux

It's official. I will be sad to see this show end. I'm very sorry that the rehearsal process was so short, because now I'm discovering new friends and it'll all be over in a few short days... (tear) (Megan, Adam, Brian, Christy - I love you guys)

Very interesting conversation at the diner tonight, after the Triangle left. More like a square really. What an asshole. While I didn't know, I'm not surprised that he's tried to make his way around the girls in the cast, and I'm curious to know why he didn't bother with me... aside from the fact that I would've laughed in his face and I'm sure he knows it. I can't wait to get to know his girlfriend next month during Secret Garden.

James mentioned something very cool about this show moving to New York, and it made me giddy to think about continuing to work on it. It's a really smart new musical with great potential. Even if I'm not Zelda in the next round, I don't care, as long as I'm involved. Mucho Gracias to Quiggley for bringing me on board!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home