Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Saturday, July 30, 2005

So much to tell

Yes, i know... I'm sorry...

First things first: I got the job at Mannes. Yeah!!!! I am supposed to begin on August 22nd, providing all goes as planned (apartment, etc) Brian and I have been up to look at places, and I'm starting to make a moving plan. He's been interviewing for internships and I'm sure that he'll get something fun to work on.

Second: Birdie opened and closed without a hitch. I was very proud of the cast and crew and from the day the show opened my life has been incredibly easy.

Third: My cast was so great. Shannon has been upset about a bunch of things so we ennacted Operation: Call Shannon. For one day someone in the cast called her every hour on the hour, just to say hi. It really cheered her up and kept her mind of off other things. (Other things being the jerk she keeps insisting is a nice guy...)

Fourth: Rachel and Chris, my former roommates (who weren't datinng when I moved out) are now engaged! I can't believe it! I talked to Chris this morning. They seem incredibly happy, and honestly, I think they are a perfect match. So yay!!!!

Fifth: Brian and I have been together for a year. It's hard to believe. I'm really lucky to have found someone so perfect for me and who I love so much. It hasn't always been easy, but what relationship is? He gave me a framed print of The Invitation (I published it here not to long ago) and said that any time we fought we could just look at that and remind ourselves about what's important. He's amazing...

Sixth: Colette, are you still alive? And if so what's your feedback on the "other" show?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home