Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Sunday, July 31, 2005

A lovely way to spend a Sunday

Sigh...

We got live crabs and steamed them today. We haven't done that for many years. It's was nice... The whole house smells like Old Bay now. ;-)

I been cleaning and purging my "stuff" today. I will have to continue tomorrow and throughout the week, but I did get a lot done today.

My dad frightened me today by telling me how much he likes the tv show Desperate Housewives. This is the man who raised me on M*A*S*H and Seinfeld. Scary...

Seth dropped me a note today and told me to get the new Eddie From Ohio CD. He said it had a song on it that was me. He was right. It's called Baltimore. Can't wait to add this cd to my car collection tomorrow!

Tomorrow, Brian and I will have been together for a year. Unbelievable!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home