Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I know a guy...

I know a guy
A guy with so much luck
He could get run over by a ten-ton truck
Then brush himself off and walk away
How he does it, couldn't say.


Benjamin Eakeley... My New York Best Friend... just got the following opportunities: Cabaret at Sacramento Music Circus, directed by one of my NYU teachers John Simpkins; Sweeney Todd the upcoming Broadway Revival, starring Patti Lupone and Michael Cerverus; and finally a role in the feature film The Good Shepherd directed by Robert DeNiro and starring Angelina Jolie and Matt Damon.

I think this sums up Ben's Life...

My exciting news... I had a callback for The Last Five years at Everyman, and I have a job interview in NY on Tuesday. Yeah Me.

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Casey Jones said...

Lucky punk.

I wish you the best of luck and leg-breakage with "Last 5 Years". I adore that show... Alright. Lata.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home