Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Sunday, July 03, 2005

While I'm still young and in my prime...

A few things going on here of late...

Birdie is coming along quite nicely. Less then 2 weeks before opening.

I have a job interview on Tuesday at Mannes College of Music at the New School University. It's for an Admissions Counselor position. I'm very excited about it. This would be a fantastic opportunity and a welcome return to the city. Since I'm going to be up there, I'm hoping to have dinner with my wonderful pal Ben, possibly also my grad class members from NYU.

Got a fabulous idea for a cabaret act. So now I'm working on that... Colette, can I use "Days of Youth" and "Zelda Mood"? Please, please, pretty please????

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home