Kate's Ramblings

A day-to-day insight to the world of the struggling artist... live vicariously!

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Some Favorite Quotes

"You should be kissed and often and by someone who knows how."  -Rhett to Scarlett


"And, when love calls again, so foolishly they run. They run without a sound, the desperate ones..."


"They can keep us from kissing, but they can't keep us from singing!" - Hairspray


"...but it wouldn't be as awful as a summer in Ohio..."


"If I didn't believe in you, I couldn't have stood before all of our friends and said, 'this is the life I choose, this is the thing I can't bear to loose.  Trip us or trap us, but we refuse to fall.'  If I didn't believe in you, I wouldn't have loved you at all."


"Days of yore, kind and gentle... ask me if I'm sentimental?  Not for the life of me!"


"Poor?  Not me, honey, I don't want those money woes.  I'll marry Paul, or Dave, or Rob, or Peter so I can buy my clothes at Saks Fifth Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman too... The Priviledged few, plus you-know-who!"

My new favorite: "Grab your dick and double clickl!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home